Ocellus Services is a proud provider of Art and Game dev services based in Lyon, France.
Our studio has been internationally growing for more than 5 years with numerous prestigious clients and partners.
Ocellus Services represents a high quality service for its worldwide partners, standing at the forefront of a global stage.
Such a feat is accomplished not only by providing optimal production for our clients but also by considering the hearts and well-being of our highly talented teams, coming from territories such as the USA, Brazil, Ukraine, Russia, Spain, Italy and of course from France.
We are looking for a great Senior Producer to join us, who will be able to manage part of the increasing portfolios of our partners and projects. Come and strengthen the close-knit team of our three producers and provide your added-value!
- Participate in improving the working comfort of our teams by ensuring the quality of our working environment
- Communicate closely with our Leads and Art Directors, to check needs and organization in their departments and on projects (time, human resources, priorities, …)
- Ensure that deadlines are achievable and respected, without putting pressure on the team
- Follow the evolution of the production of current projects by analysing regularly the production and working with teams to always have the fluidest pipelines and communication flows
- Communicate regularly with the clients on current projects progress
- Estimate with the team new scope of work for existing clients or potential new ones
YOU ARE SHOWING
- Initiative & autonomy
- Meticulousness & professionalism
- Adaptability & capacity to solve problem
- Tact & patience
- Excellent communication skills & corporate spirit
- Kindness & empathy
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You are fluent in English and French (reading, writing and speaking) for internal communication as well as with our partners
- You are always looking for the creation of a better work environment for the teams so that they don't have to think about it anymore
- You have been part of the production of several successfully released mobile games and/or console video games
- You know how to setup a video game production and how to follow its progress during all its life cycle
- You master the basics of project management and you know how to use agile management and tools
- You master the use of production tools like MS Excel or Project (or similar) and are able to criticize their strengths and weaknesses
- You know how to ensure clear and regular reporting and communication with all your partners (internal and clients)
- You also have your own skills and experiences to share with us to improve our team skills! We are eager to discover them.
Contract : Full Time
Position : On-site (Lyon - FRANCE)
Start date : As soon as possible
Send your CV and all you find usefull at :
Please specify in your email title the job offer number :