SENIOR DESIGN/CONCEPT ARTIST
Ocellus Services is a leader in stylised Game Art and Game Development services. We work for top industry developers and publishers, like Supercell, Square Enix or Epic games, but also on our own IPs and games with Ocellus Games. We can be deployed on the full art pipeline from pre production to production, on all type of projects size, genre and platforms.
We are looking for experienced, high skilled, concept artists to join the rank of our amazing international team ! You will developed projects and brands for top industry game developers on established games or new Ips.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing concept arts based on clients or internal brief
- Communicate seamlessly with clients and Ocellus’ teams
- Strong experience in game, or animation, concept art
- A kick ass portfolio
- Organized and a team player
- Fluent written and spoken English or French
- Mature, kind and open minded
- La creme de la creme - We are obsessed with excellence and seek to embody it, we never compromise on quality
- Small and bold - We believe in human size, agile and truly independent teams
- Anyone can cook - We value ideas over hierarchy. Great ideas can come from anywhere so we care about each other opinions
- Through learnings we grow - We have a constant and endless appetite for learning
- Flexible hours - Employees are given the trust, freedom, and flexibility to manage their personal and professional lives.
- Lunch coupon card - We are in France, this one is a must
- Ocellus House full access - Play rooms, Cinema room, events, masterclasses and receptions !
- Team events - Team buildings and parties !
- Remote friendly - We are flexible with your location and work balance between office and home
- You do you - Team members decide how they wish to perform their tasks and have the possibility to openly share their ideas, develop new processes, and test concepts.