SENIOR LEVEL DESIGNER PC/CONSOLE
Ocellus Services is a leader in stylised Game Art and Game Development services. We work for top industry developers and publishers, like Supercell, Square Enix or Epic games, but also on our own IPs and games with Ocellus Games. We can be deployed on the full art pipeline from pre production to production, on all type of projects size, genre and platforms.
The Senior Level Designer will work closely within an independent, human sized, team of designers , artists and programmers to construct functional and fun levels for our new project! We are in the preproduction of our second game, with five times the budget we had for the first one THE MARSUPILAMI. Although we are not limiting ourselves to only one genre of games, our current production is a Multiplayer 3D Platformer inspired by games like Mario 3D World or It takes two.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement gameplay elements into great level designs.
- Collaborate with game designers, programmers and artists in a very independent team setup.
- Create and optimize your levels for targeted platforms
- Strong experience in console game development
- Experience and passion for 3D Platformers.
- Able to work in a small collaborative and bubbling environment, open to ideas and discussions with other departments (devs, art, production, etc.).
- High quality focus
- La creme de la creme - We are obsessed with excellence and seek to embody it, we never compromise on quality
- Small and bold - We believe in human size, agile and truly independent teams
- Anyone can cook - We value ideas over hierarchy. Great ideas can come from anywhere so we care about each other opinions
- Through learnings we grow - We have a constant and endless appetite for learning
- Flexible hours - Employees are given the trust, freedom, and flexibility to manage their personal and professional lives.
- Lunch coupon card - We are in France, this one is a must
- Ocellus House full access - Play rooms, Cinema room, events, masterclasses and receptions !
- Team events - Team buildings and parties !
- Remote friendly - We are flexible with your location and work balance between office and home
- You do you - Team members decide how they wish to perform their tasks and have the possibility to openly share their ideas, develop new processes, and test concepts.