Ocellus Services is a leader in stylised Game Art and Game Development services. We work for top industry developers and publishers, like Supercell, Square Enix or Epic games, but also on our own IPs and games with Ocellus Games. We can be deployed on the full art pipeline from pre production to production, on all type of projects size, genre and platforms.
According to the vision of leads and directors, the Senior Producer will follow the development strategy of each projects. Additionally to his producing duties, the senior producer will also create and maintain a relationship based on trust and transparency with our prestigious clients, in order to develop a long term partnership, developing Ocellus reputation and brand. To do that, the Senior Producer has to demonstrate:
- Initiative & autonomy
- Meticulousness & professionalism
- Adaptability & capacity to solve problem
- Tact & patience
- Excellent communication skills & corporate spirit
- Kindness, patience & empathy
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in improving the working comfort of our teams by ensuring the quality of our working environment
- Communicate closely with our Leads and Directors, to check needs and organization in their departments and on projects (time, human resources, priorities, …)
- Ensure that deadlines are achievable and respected, without putting pressure on the team
- Follow the evolution of the production of current projects by analysing regularly the production and working with teams to always have the fluidest pipelines and communication flows
- Fluent in English and French (reading, writing and speaking) for internal communication as well as with our partners
- You are always looking for the creation of a better work environment for the teams so that they don't have to think about it anymore
- You have been part of the production of several successfully released mobile games and/or console video games
- You know how to setup a video game production and how to follow its progress during all its life cycle
- You master the basics of project management and you know how to use agile management and tools
- You master the use of production tools like MS Excel or Project (or similar) and are able to criticize their strengths and weaknesses
- You know how to ensure clear and regular reporting and communication with all your partners (internal and clients)
- You also have your own skills and experiences to share with us to improve our team skills! We are eager to discover them.
- La creme de la creme - We are obsessed with excellence and seek to embody it, we never compromise on quality
- Small and bold - We believe in human size, agile and truly independent teams
- Anyone can cook - We value ideas over hierarchy. Great ideas can come from anywhere so we care about each other opinions
- Through learnings we grow - We have a constant and endless appetite for learning
- Flexible hours - Employees are given the trust, freedom, and flexibility to manage their personal and professional lives.
- Lunch coupon card - We are in France, this one is a must
- Ocellus House full access - Play rooms, Cinema room, events, masterclasses and receptions !
- Team events - Team buildings and parties !
- Remote friendly - We are flexible with your location and work balance between office and home
- You do you - Team members decide how they wish to perform their tasks and have the possibility to openly share their ideas, develop new processes, and test concepts.