Ocellus Games is the new game development studio from Ocellus Group. We are on the lookout for seniors developers who wants to build the next generation of games in a human sized, very independent team setup. Ocellus Games teams will decide what games to make, how to make it and when to launch it or kill it. Whatever it is on Mobile, PC or consoles.
Our awards-winning Art Services, Ocellus Services, allows our game development teams to stay small, fully independent and focus on making great games. Our game development teams will have access to the same artistic production quality as the one we provide to our partners Supercell, Epic or Square Enix to name a few.
The Senior Producer will help the game dev team established and follow their own development strategy during all the game life cycle, and additionally to his producing duties The Senior Producer has to demonstrate:
- Initiative & autonomy
- Meticulousness & professionalism
- Adaptability & capacity to solve problem
- Tact & patience
- Excellent communication skills & corporate spirit
- Kindness, patience & empathy
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in improving the working comfort of our teams by ensuring the quality of our working environment
- Communicate closely with team members, to check needs and organization in their departments
- Ensure that team’s own objectives are achievable and respected, without putting pressure on them
- Follow the evolution of the production of current projects by analysing regularly the production and working with teams to always have the fluidest pipelines and communication flows
- Fluent in English and French (reading, writing and speaking) for internal communication as well as with our partners
- You are always looking for the creation of a better work environment for the teams so that they don't have to think about it anymore
- You have been part of the production of several successfully released mobile games
- You know how to setup a mobile game production and how to follow its progress during all its life cycle
- You master the basics of project management and you know how to use agile management and tools
- You master the use of production tools like MS Excel or Project (or similar) and are able to criticize their strengths and weaknesses
- You also have your own skills and experiences to share with us to improve our team skills! We are eager to discover them.
- La creme de la creme - We are obsessed with excellence and seek to embody it, we never compromise on quality
- Small and bold - We believe in human size, agile and truly independent teams
- Anyone can cook - We value ideas over hierarchy. Great ideas can come from anywhere so we care about each other opinions
- Through learnings we grow - We have a constant and endless appetite for learning
- Flexible hours - Employees are given the trust, freedom, and flexibility to manage their personal and professional lives.
- Lunch coupon card - We are in France, this one is a must
- Ocellus House full access - Play rooms, Cinema room, events, masterclasses and receptions !
- Team events - Team buildings and parties !
- Remote friendly - We are flexible with your location and work balance between office and home
- You do you - Team members decide how they wish to perform their tasks and have the possibility to openly share their ideas, develop new processes, and test concepts.
- Common sense - Fewer rules and more common sense. Processes sometimes can be appropriate, but often they slow things down. Fewer rules are liberating for people and autonomy leads ultimately to better games.
- Information Belongs to Everybody - Ocellus Games Company data will be available to everyone in the whole company. The more informed we all are, the more conscious decisions we can make and the more ownership we feel towards Ocellus.